Information Tools for Business
In this talk, I mostly cover several open source and some commercial tools you can use to market your products and services.
- How do you discover new sources of information?
- How do you track competition?
- How do you track your industry?
- How can you filter information to get the most relevant pieces of Intelligence?
- How can you transform a load of unstructured data into usable, actionable Intelligence?
- How do you share information with your colleagues, partners and customers?
Tools for Learning
How do you continuously build skills?
In this seminar/workshop, we cover the following:
1. How People Learn?
2. Informal Learning
3. Project based Learning
4. A simple infrastructure for learning
5. Sharing Knowledge
6. How to leverage Technology to Learn more Effectively
7. Learning about Learning and Thinking about Thinking
Tracking Trends and Exploring Opportunities
1. A trend is your friend
2. Tracking Trends – Mega Trends, Mini-Trends and Micro-Trends
3. Validating Trends
4. Leveraging Trends
5. Finding Your Opportunity Space
6. Identifying Problems
8. Validating Ideas
9. Concept Prototyping