- The importance of relationships.
- How much writing matters.
- Why I need “soft skills.”
- The skills I learned outside the classroom were more important than the ones I learned inside it.
- Money doesn’t matter as much as you think.
- That I should apply for jobs I’m not completely qualified for.
What about you? What do you know now that YOU wish you would have known when you were in college?
Really a good list and a must read for all students. I will add a few of mine there:
- The importance of learning how to research
- Working on projects, however small
- Learning a bit about the industry (would have helped me know why were were learning what we were learning)